Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Glazed Donut Muffins

Oh Morning Glory! I've been sitting on this recipe for nine or ten months now waiting for the perfect opportunity to see if the final product tasted as good as the recipe looked. It did not disappoint. I doubled the recipe to make 24 muffins and kept the glaze at a single serving. It worked just fine. The texture of the muffins resembled--well--muffins, but the nutmeg and cinnamon also gave the muffins the taste of a spice doughnut. I will probably reduce the flour to 2 1/3 cups (If making the single batch)just to see what will happen the next time. The batter is sticky so make sure to lightly spray the muffin tins or cupcake liners with non-stick spray. Now onto my neighbor's baby shower...

















Recipe link for glazed doughnut muffins from MyBakingAddiction.com

1 comment:

  1. I've made cinnamon and sugar doughnut muffins but never glazed. I will have to try these.

    ReplyDelete